Welcome to San Joaquin County WorkNet
San Joaquin County WorkNet's
13th Annual Job & Resource Fair
Thursday, April 9, 2015
9:30 am Veteran Admission • 10:00 am General Admission
- Employers will be accepting applications
- Colleges and Vocational Schools will be onsite
- Community Resources & Referrals available
- Have your resume critiqued by our resume experts
- Apply for jobs online
Dress to impress! You may just shake hands with your next employer.
Don't miss your opportunity to be a part of this spectacular event!
Employer registration is free and includes one table, two chairs & two lunches per employer!
Don't delay, space is limitedEDD's Labor Market Information Division (LMID)
The EDD's Labor Market Information Division (LMID) regularly reports statewide and local employment and unemployment data, economic development and planning information; industry and occupational characteristics, trends, and wage information; and social and demographic information.
LMID data can be used extensively for:
- Business and financial forecasting.
- Economic development and human resource planning.
- Monitoring labor force, industry, and economic trends.
- Planning and development of training programs.
- Public services program development and administration.
- Career exploration.
- Geographic planning for industry and business expansion
- Local labor market research.
- Wage and compensation administration.
- Occupational skills and qualifications identification.
- Public policy development.
- Strategic and long-term planning.
- Real estate investment evaluation.
For more information, check out www.labormarketinfo.edd.ca.gov »
Free Tax Preparation Resources
There are several resources for FREE tax preparation for those who qualify:
Free File - Free File is a service that offers free online tax preparation and e-filing options for taxpayers that have an adjusted gross income of $60,000 or less in the tax year 2014. http://freefile.irs.gov
VITA - The IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program offers free tax help to people who cannot prepare their own and whose income is $53,000 or less. http://irs.treasury.gov/freetaxprep/
TCE - Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) provides free tax counseling and basic tax preparation for those 60 and older. Call 1-800-906-9887.
AARP - American Association for Retired Persons also offers tax counseling for older individuals. Call 1-888-227-7669Visionary Home Builders -
Looking to buy a Home? Want help to keep your home and avoid Foreclosure?
We can help you with the following services:
- Housing Counseling & Financial Literacy Programs
- Foreclosure Prevention/Loan Modification
- Homebuyer Education
- Single & Multi-Family Housing Provider
Homeownership and Rental Center (A HUD approved housing counseling agency).